Вы вошли как Гость | Группа "Гости" | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 2 из 3«123»
Форум » Форум учеников » Английский язык » School
School
DEMONДата: Пятница, 14-Декабрь-2012, 6:42:01 PM | Сообщение # 16
Рядовой
Статус: Оффлайн
Today, 14 December, before the holidays there are still a few days only 2 weeks. The mood of course I also New Year's, but it lacks a lot of snow. And to be a problem with the place of celebration. Wants everything to be beautiful with pathos.
All a Happy!

(Милашка)Дата: Пятница, 14-Декабрь-2012, 8:39:46 PM | Сообщение # 17
Рядовой
Hi everybody!!
Today Friday. At school let to going without a school form, becouse very coldly.
Good news-soon New Year! But we did not begin to prepare to the holiday. sad .I think that we will have time to prepare.

LolikДата: Пятница, 14-Декабрь-2012, 10:34:35 PM | Сообщение # 18
Рядовой
Hello. Today I don't feel like doing anything.:sleep: From early in morning I didn`t want to get up from bed. There was no desire to wash, eat breakfast and go to school. The weather is very cold on the street. So I hadn`t dressed a school uniform and dressed in a jeans and a warm sweater. The school is also very cold.After spending the lessons I came home tired and frozen. sad sad sad Oh God, how I hate the winter angry

VikulikДата: Пятница, 14-Декабрь-2012, 10:44:49 PM | Сообщение # 19
Рядовой
Soon we will have winter holiday. I plan to have a preparatory curse of Russian language in Birsk university. I need it to sit NSE well. My friends are going there too. The preparing will be for five day. We will have six lessons every day. One lesson costs 40 rouble. I will live in my parents` city flat. I hope we will have great time. angel

(Милашка)Дата: Понедельник, 17-Декабрь-2012, 8:55:00 PM | Сообщение # 20
Рядовой
Today Monday. A day passed fine. Weather today warmly.
All wait New Year!
New Year-holiday which all love and wait. Soon in all of houses fir-trees.
Thas all, I don`t know what writtet yet.

Виктория)Дата: Понедельник, 17-Декабрь-2012, 10:11:19 PM | Сообщение # 21
Рядовой
My week-days didn't differ much one from another. I went to school six days a week. That's why, I had to wake up at 7 o'clock every morning. Sometimes I wanted to stay in bed for some more time but my mother always insisted on my getting up.You may ask me why I didn't do my morning exercises. From time to time, when I saw smiling slim girls on TV briskly doing their exercises to music, I swore I should get up earlier and do my morning exercises every day, but it didn't last long and soon 1 forgot about it. Then I did my bed, dressed myself and had my breakfast.At a quarter to eight I rushed to school, it usually took me 10 minutes to get there. My classes began at 9 o'clock, and every day I had 6 or 7 lessons.At 3 o'clock the classes were over, and I went home. After dinner, I did some work about the house (washed dishes, swept the floor, went shopping) and sat down to my lessons. I spent a great deal of time on them.At 8 o'clock all my textbooks and notebooks were put into a bag, and I could watch TV or read a book, look through papers and magazines. Sometimes, when my friend called for me we went for a walk.
At eleven o'clock, tired after a long working day, I went to bed and in some minutes fell asleep.

оПаSнАяДата: Понедельник, 17-Декабрь-2012, 10:53:56 PM | Сообщение # 22
Рядовой
Hello)))Today is very nice day. We getting ready for the new year. We have a very nice mood)))

uliaДата: Четверг, 20-Декабрь-2012, 7:25:10 PM | Сообщение # 23
Рядовой
Hello everybody! Today I went to school. I am very froze. If tomorrow will be cold again I will not go school.

Виктория)Дата: Понедельник, 24-Декабрь-2012, 9:58:12 PM | Сообщение # 24
Рядовой
Among different types of films (that is comedy, romantic drama, western, adventure film, police drama or detective film, psychological thriller, horror film, historical film) best of all I like comedy and romantic drama, because such films are very cheerful and full of life. I don't like horror films and I find them quite disgusting.
Sometimes I may watch a police drama or a historical film, but I'm not very keen on these types of films. Now let me tell you about one of my favourite films "Gone with the wind" by the novel by Margaret Mitchell.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of its producer, but I like the acting. Scarlett O'Hara — there is no more lively character, which makes the reader and the spectator palpitate (in the film this role was played by Vivian Lee). Maybe the words from the Irish song are about Scarlett: "if the Irish eyes are laughing, oh, they' re stealing your heart".
Scarlett goes through many trials and troubles, but her sharp and strong mind, her strong will help her to survive. And not only to survive, but to render and to develop moral values in this cruel world. Ratt was telling her in vain that they were both scoundrels. He is cynical by conviction, she is under the pressure of circumstances.
Scarlett is a symbol of wonderful America, the child, who was crippled with greed, but didn't lose inner beauty. Even her name, which was found at the last moment >n the publishing house contained the ideal and vice, innocence and regeneration. In English it sounds like Scarlett flower and illness (scarlet fever).
Much in common, though their characters and fates are different, has Scarlett with the character of another film Jane Eyre.
They are too different, but at the same time too similar. Scarlett is very beautiful, flighty and noisy. Jane isn't beautiful. She is modest and peaceful. But they are both strong in the difficult minutes of the life. Skarlett and Jane for the sake of love can pass through all the difficulties. They are faithful to their men.
And I like it, that they, thank to their mind and abilities reached a lot in life. And eventually people get to appreciate both of them.

LolikДата: Понедельник, 21-Январь-2013, 8:43:24 PM | Сообщение # 25
Рядовой
Hi Everyone)))what do you think about a trip to the skating rink? rah Do you remember how last year went to the rink? We really had a fun time and even rode with slides. I also wanted to say that I really did not have a vacation sad .  I understand that
it certainly is my final year at school and exams soon, but did not have enough holidays.

Виктория)Дата: Понедельник, 21-Январь-2013, 10:09:36 PM | Сообщение # 26
Рядовой
We know wild animals. They are those that live in the woods, jungles and in the fields. They are: foxes, tigers, wolves, elephants, hares and so on.And there are animals that live near the people. They are called domestic animals. And some of them even help people. Horses, bulls, dogs help people a lot. Domestic animals are cows, cats, sheep and so on.Many years ago when there were no cars and trucks people used horses and bulls working in the fields. Dogs are our great friends but they also guard our houses and they are used in the army and by the police. Cats catch mice and rats. As for other domestic animals they are also very useful. Hens, ducks, geese, turkeys give meat and eggs. Cows and goats give milk.It should be said that both wild and domestic animals can be good actors and we can see them in the circus. There are animal-trainers that train a certain kind of animals. For example, Kucklachov has the theatre where cats play main parts. Such shows are really funny and interesting.

VikulikДата: Понедельник, 21-Январь-2013, 10:27:46 PM | Сообщение # 27
Рядовой
My friends and I had a great time together on Saturday. We bought  much chips and a big bottle coca-cola and went to cafe. It was cool. We laughted, told jokes, remembered funny stories about our school life and made foto. I want to repeat this day again!! good

DEMONДата: Понедельник, 21-Январь-2013, 10:43:25 PM | Сообщение # 28
Рядовой
Today was a beautiful day. Warm weather. I went to the gym, skiing. He ran five miles. Very tired, but after a great state.

NastushaДата: Понедельник, 21-Январь-2013, 11:21:20 PM | Сообщение # 29
Рядовой
I think that winter is boring.It is so cold.But it is so beautifully and magically.Trees are covered with a blanket of snow.The cold features different and beautiful patterns.It is so perfectly. smile

ЛадочкинаДата: Понедельник, 21-Январь-2013, 11:43:45 PM | Сообщение # 30
Рядовой
Hello! Today i thinking about our action On friday. What are  we doing?  Do you have any idea ? fool

Форум » Форум учеников » Английский язык » School
Страница 2 из 3«123»
Поиск:

МБОУ СОШ с. Камеево © 2017 | Используются технологии uCoz