Вы вошли как Гость | Группа "Гости" | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 3123»
Форум » Форум учеников » Английский язык » School
School
VikulikДата: Вторник, 04-Декабрь-2012, 7:01:52 PM | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Оффлайн
Today my classmates and our parents have been at the school assembly. The teachers have told about our study and coming exams. And they agree to help us in preparing to NSE. Our parent worry how we will set exams. So we should spend all our time in learning subjects. For example, I want to set English and Russian languages, Mathematicks and Society. Now my mum does not allow to use computer often. I understand it and try not to stand my free time in communicating at the net.

ЛадочкинаДата: Вторник, 04-Декабрь-2012, 8:22:53 PM | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
This school year is very important for us, because we must decide what to do after leaving school. There different ways for us to choose. Those who like technique can become engineers and work in the field of industry. Those who like nature can become agronomists and work in agriculture, school-leavers who want to work directly with people may become doctors and teachers. So the main thing for us is to choose our future profession correctly to satisfy our own fasts and needs and to work with the best results. As for me, I want to be a doctor , I want to save people lives. smile

NastushaДата: Вторник, 04-Декабрь-2012, 9:15:06 PM | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Monday my classmates with our parents were in at the meeting.Theachers talked how we learn.They spoke of CSE.Theahers advised parents to be careful with us and promised to help too.Passing exam is soon.I want to be a doctor.I hope that I will be a good doctor.It is a very importand for me.

LolikДата: Вторник, 04-Декабрь-2012, 9:34:08 PM | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Hi everybody hello Today I went to the Olympics in economics. it was very difficult wacko but I'm still trying to do it. Very tired, I came home. I turned on to relax to my favorite music. Maybe you all guessed that I was listening biggrin Yes of course it's Katy Perry. What would I do without her songs?If you have a bad mood, listen songs Katy Perry and you will feel better.

uliaДата: Среда, 05-Декабрь-2012, 2:16:39 PM | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
Hello! On Monday we were at school parents' meeting. Teachers talked about our study and exam. Tuesday I went to the Olympics in economics and took first place. Now I listen songs and sit in social networks. Usually I listen to all that like it, but in recent times i listening Lumen

оПаSнАяДата: Среда, 05-Декабрь-2012, 8:09:14 PM | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
hello Hello. Outside of a few problems, our day was perfect. good We continue to prepare for the exam. It is hard, it is difficult but we have passed the exam and entered the University.

Сообщение отредактировал оПаSнАя - Четверг, 06-Декабрь-2012, 8:02:12 PM

uliaДата: Пятница, 07-Декабрь-2012, 4:24:08 PM | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
Hello! Yesterday in our school was parents assembly again. On the Thursday i went in school after lessons. We learning ecology. It is very exiting.

NastushaДата: Пятница, 07-Декабрь-2012, 5:50:49 PM | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
The New Year is soon. The whole world celebrates it. It is a magic time of the winter. New Year would not be without Canta Claus. Most of the people believe in Canta Claus. And I believe too. Are you believe in Canta Claus?

LolikДата: Пятница, 07-Декабрь-2012, 9:16:16 PM | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
Hi hello today my grandmother Nina celebrates his 78 birthday! this is very cool! I hope someday I'll be celebrating my 78 birthday!Really want to come the New Year. and we'll eat tangerines, decorating the tree and wait present from Santa Claus! rah

Виктория)Дата: Воскресенье, 09-Декабрь-2012, 12:53:04 PM | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Let me introduce myself. My name is Vika.This year I'm leaving school. I have already decided what
career to choose. I would like to be a psychologist. I want to
help people to solve their problems. I want to help them to
understand their inside world, to help them to be confident. I
love working with people and children.
I think it's a difficult job, because one should love people,
take care of them, support them.
This profession is rather new and hence very interesting.
Psychologists work with people from different layers of
society.
I realize that my dream can come true only if I work hard.
smile

SimДата: Воскресенье, 09-Декабрь-2012, 1:59:51 PM | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
sad And why so we write a little?

(Милашка)Дата: Воскресенье, 09-Декабрь-2012, 6:00:19 PM | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
I will tell you bit about myself. My name is Galina. I`m study in 11 class. In my future i want to act institut. And to get good job.
I very much executed achieve everything that want. I think all to turn out, i will try.
I like to spend time with friends. I love them and my parents.

Now thats all. I will written you.

LolikДата: Понедельник, 10-Декабрь-2012, 7:08:30 PM | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
Today we learned that the New Year will be celebrated on December 27th! angry I was very upset because we do not have celebratory mood!!! sad
Please tell me how to persuade teachers that the celebration was on December 28? sob sob sob

DEMONДата: Понедельник, 10-Декабрь-2012, 7:09:35 PM | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
Today I went to the horizontal bar. Did stretching exercises, pull-ups, dips. And set a personal record. After that, I went to the gym and there is some strength exercises. Very tired, but it's nice when your muscles are sore. All proposed deal on the horizontal bar.

Виктория)Дата: Понедельник, 10-Декабрь-2012, 11:27:13 PM | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
My mother's name is Natasha.She is 48.In the childhood, my mom was a very clever girl. She knew everything. When she finished school, two years later, she met my future father. They fell in love with each other and in a half a year, they married. In a year, my elder brother was born. Then in two years appeared my elder brother, his name is Gavril.
As for me, I was born in 16 years after my father and my mother had married. I am the youngest child in the family. My mother tells us that we are the best children in the whole world.
My mom cooks very nice. My mother likes reading a lot, but generally she has no time for reading. We have a large library. Some of our books are very rare and cost much money. My mother is strict but very kind/
She is very calm, loving and beautiful.
I love my mother.

Форум » Форум учеников » Английский язык » School
Страница 1 из 3123»
Поиск:

МБОУ СОШ с. Камеево © 2017 | Используются технологии uCoz